Friday, July 29, 2011

Need a chuckle?

This is a "grab the camera quick and shoot" photo. Rory came over for a little while and we took the dogs out together. She was wearing a purple velvet princess dress and she was picking berries, a few feet from me. I set the sprinkler on a dry spot and went to the tap to turn the water on. I couldn't see Rory, because my car was in the driveway and she was on the other side of it. Suddenly, I hear her say " Whoo Hoo! I've never been a naked water princess before!!!!" There she was running in the sprinkler without her clothes! I grabbed the camera quick, and got a fast photo. I can't stop thinking about how spontaneous children are. They see an opportunity for fun and they go for it! I just love this!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a perfectly wonderful joyful capture. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! What a cutie. And what a smartie to know to take the princess dress off first! Love the crown ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, she is priceless. I don't know what I love the most, your picture capturing her pure joy, the fact that she did it, or her naked water princess comment? She is brilliant and you did pretty darn good at capturing this stupendous moment on the fly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's freedom! Glad you could capture it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Naked water princess" Priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is too perfect! got to love the carefree ways of children... just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfect! I love her in action and all while still wearing her tiara!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. I swear Carson is naked all the time these days. At least she kept her underwear on! : )

    ReplyDelete