Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 31 Cold ducks

I live close to Historic Gardner Village.....I stopped there today to get a few buttons at a magnificent little qult shop. This is the stream that runs through the village. They have white lights on the eves of the shops surrounding it right now.......and you can see them, and two of the shops reflected in the water, along with a bare tree. I love the reflections here. The ducks were happily swimming in the frigid water. I did nothing to this but brighten the color a tiny bit. The water actually did look blue here at twilight. Good thing I had my little point and shoot in my purse.

3 comments:

  1. My first thought was...I love the reflections!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflections! Love the whole photo- ducks and all! Hope you got your buttons!

    ReplyDelete