Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2010

Ferris wheel at the State Fair. I can hardly wait to go all day Tuesday. We love to go to the fair anyway, but I am lookng for photo opportunities. There may be a chance to get something good to enter next year in the "Fair category". My daughter tells me there are extra cute little piggies. I'm thinking about the landscape at night with all the lights, or the stuffed animals in the game section. The possibilities are endless. It's like a photo smorgasboard!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw where our fair is coming in October! I can't wait. The kids LOVE it!!!!

    What about the ferris wheel in motion at night. Probably need a tripod for that one, but it would be a fun shot! Or a silhouette of it at sunset??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going on Monday. Can't wait to bring my camera and go crazy too!

    ReplyDelete