Sunday, April 5, 2015

"I LOVE YOU"


I am so grateful to our Savior, Jesus Christ, today for His life, for His teachings, and especially for His atonement. Because of HIm, I have a remission of my sins. He is my advocate with God the Father, and one day, I will be able to walk back into His Presence. I am so appreciative of the resurrection, knowing that death will not be my end, and that I will again be in the embrace of family and loved ones. I am continually grateful for the Lord's servants here on earth who teach with His spirit, and touch my life for good, as I try to walk in His ways.
This little painting is so meaningful to me. The "I Love You" sign with the mark of the nail in His hand. My mother was deaf, and my nephew, Derek Ballard, who is a talented graphic designer, made this for me when she passed away. It reminds me of her, always showing her "I love you" to everyone, and what a meaningful way it is to show the Saviors love to all of us.
Isaiah 49:16 "Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands"

No comments:

Post a Comment