Friday, May 30, 2014


This is the view looking down into the lobby from the second floor of the Abravanel Hall in downtown SLC. I had the privelage, last night, to attend the Millennial Choirs and Orchestras Presentation, "To Be American". Having seen them perform once before, I knew it would be wonderful, but I was not prepared to be touched to my inner soul with the meaningful spoken words, (Glen Beck), music and song. I cannot even describe how phenominal it was. Such talented, passionate, yet every day, musicians and vocalists from all denominations, shouting praises to God and country together. The power behind it all of course was fueled by strong emotional ties to patriotism, and to love of God, but it was more than that. It was as if all involved were shouting out and speaking up for what America is really about, and was in the past....not what it is sadly becoming. It was awesone to jump to my feet with standing ovation after standing ovation for this tremendous display of LOVE for GOD and the USA. Thank you to my friend, Linda Brill, on Viola, and hundreds of other artists, for sharing your love and talent last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment