Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 29


We had beautiful weather...in fact in the 80's and humid.  We explored shops along the shoreline,  but did not take any tours to the beaches,  or city etc.

   Everything we could see was gorgeous.   We went back to the ship and enjoyed all of the on board activities.   

I could post 20 pictures of this one sunset as it progressed,  all beautiful in their own way, but I loved the brief sunburst I caught in this one.     I have others of ships and birds in the foreground.    
 

This was a really fun night for Ralph and I.   We went to a show,  enjoyed the festive music,  here on deck,  and took in the details of our 11:30 PM sail away.    Later,  we snacked a little at the on deck BBQ, and were stunned by all the food and the fruit and vegetable carvings of animals etc.   AMAZING!    

No comments:

Post a Comment