Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moon

Today is my birthday. I do not have time tonight to even upoad the photos I took, so I will do that tomorrow. This one was actually taken last night. The moon had some color around it. The clouds were so different and pretty , but as you can see, I do not know how to photograph the moon. I realize a tripod and longer exposure could have made a good difference but I did not take time to play with it. So the sky is dark and the moon is blown, but I still like it.

3 comments:

  1. This is cool! I posted one on my facebook page from tonight. It was beautiful, but I missed the best time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Karren! Hope you had a fabulous day. I love the feel of this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The silhouette of the tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete