Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 61 Karate lesson

My five year old grandson, Cameron, has been in Karate just a couple of weeks, but he is LOVING it, and he already earned an award today for perfecting some kind of a wrist thing. I just know he is going to be good at this. No one has ever brought so much energy to anything, that I know. This is a very good thing.....a lot more than is seen on the surface. They had to recite some things today about discipline and determination, among other things. I was happy to be able to go watch his lesson.

7 comments:

  1. Love how you caught his reflection in the mirror! Nice job on this shot; I find getting good pictures in this kind of lighting without a flash so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great action! We've been thinking about enrolling our 6yr old in classes...he is very active and might benefit from having somewhere to focus his energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic capture! I love how sharp the writing on his outfit is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so great! I think having something that helps them develop discipline and focus is so important. Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the focus is on him, but you also got the reflection in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete