Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 Poor Oscar

This is Oscar... he is almost ten years old. We adopted him when he was six years old.
He is s sweet boy. Today, he had a tumor removed from his foot. I have to watch him closely because he wants to take his bandage off.
This is Gracie...three years old...expert bandage remover. Soooo, I have to watch her closely too. She is trying to help her friend. She is very concerned about him and she cried all day by the door. She is glad he is home, and you can bet she will not leave his side for a second.


10 comments:

  1. Poor thing! Hope he's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is so sweet! Nice to "meet" your pups! Get well soon, Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... sweet puppies. I don't think I've ever met a dog that likes bandages :) Hope Oscar is feeling 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The dogs make great subjects to photograph don't they? My parents have a dog like this and my little one has claimed him as her own. I love visiting everyone's 365 blog...well, as many as I can get to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Oscar! I hope he feels better soon!! I love that Gracie is trying to help him out :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... sweet pictures! Hope Oscar's feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you can see the emotion in their little faces. Oscar really does look bummed out and Gracie concerned. Those eyes just melt my heart! It's sweet that they are such good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Oohhh, poor Oscar and Gracie! They seem like sweet companions.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete