Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14....I Love Him Too!

Thanks to everyone who commented on yesterday's post. It must have been my lucky day because I also caught this one, without even trying. I put the original up on my personal blog, but I doubt many people see it there, so I editied it a bit today, and I hope it is not cheating on the 365 to use it here now. A few days ago, Courtney, from "Click it up a Notch", spotlighted another photographer ( a pro) who does a beautiful job of using negative space in a photo to add a thought, quote, or scripture. She has produced some gorgeous wall hangings. This simple little snapshot, seemed appropriate to add a scripture to. This drawing is something my nephew gave me when my mother passed away. She was deaf, and I signed to her, so it holds special meaning for me. It is the Saviors hand signing "I Love You". The nail mark in his palm is clearly seen. Rory has learned the sign, and she was just kneeling there, comparing her sign to the one in the drawing. There is so much meanng in this particular. "I love You . What I see here is a reply... "I Love You Too". Rory and I visited about this after I got the picture. She already knew who Jesus is, how he died for us, and was resurrected.
How we show our love to Him is in doing all that he taught that we should do.
I LOVE HIM TOO!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet sweet picture! I love Him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben asked me today who made snow and I told him that God made snow. Then he proceeded to tell me that God made his little stuffed animals too. So sweet. Love this picture and scripture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure enjoyed catching up on your 365! All of your photos are a joy to see.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's beautiful... rory seems to be a very special girl.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... that's very sweet. : )

    ReplyDelete