Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2010

I LOVE this picture. It is one of my favorites ever. A lot of things I have learned lately, came together here. Rory was so excited to wear her hat and boots with her petti, and she ran around posing so cute. She is feeling so big since she will be three in a few days.

This is the third year that I have planted flowers in this spot. I have a few different varieties of Cosmos this year. Because of health issues and surgery, we got these planted late so they are just now in full bloom all around the area. I am sad that they will be gone soon......however I have gotten some real nice pictures of them the past several weeks.
At first, I did not care for sun flare.....but now, I cannot get enough of it. Rory was dancing here, and twirling in circles. I adore her long hair, bouncing on her shoulders.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! If you don't frame that second one, I'm going to frame it for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!! I love them all, but the first one is my absolute favorite. Soooo.... CUTE! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these!!! Wow!! What a sweetie pie Rory is!! Your photos are so beautiful!! I know she will treasure these as she gets older!

    ReplyDelete