Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1, 2010

The birthday photo that is NOT. Gracie, my little Dauchshund, was sitting on a polka dot blanket with a little headband. Cute as can be...but not to be. I think she may be a typical three year old, with a mind of her own. Every time I got down on my belly and ready to shoot, she was off like a bullet. She could rip that headband off in a jiffy too! So, here it is..... the perfect setting...back light and all. Seriously though, it is a little sad that the leaves are starting to fall.

4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely perfect light and the leaves are just beautiful. I wish we had real fall in San Diego. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some gorgeous light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lighting though! Maybe you can sit Rory there instead! I'm both excited and sad about the leaves. We have long summers here, and I still can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I can just imagine how stinkin' cute that would have been :O) Should you be getting on the ground after your surgery?? Take care of your foot!!

    ReplyDelete