Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 4, 2010

My four little munchkins from last night. I am so in love with all of my grandchildren. This bunch was tricky.......when they get together, they are really "full of prunes" as my mother would say! We had lots of giggles, and funny-face making.

Look at those eyes! Mommy's brown eyes.......he looks so sweet and innocent here. Who would ever guess that he's perpetual motion with a trick up his sleeve for every minute of the day. I wish I had 1/100th of his energy!

Love his expression here. Four year old boys!!! Get these two together, and you better look out !

3 comments:

  1. So jealous of your amazing photo prop truck :O) Love these!!

    I'm so excited you got into the RYC 101 workshop!! You will LOVE it!! Yes, I did take the class and learned so much :O) Lynne is amazing!!! I saw such a change in my photos after the class :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties! That truck is too cool!

    I haven't taken any photography classes that concentrate on skill, I just study CM's :) I have taken a PP workshop a while back and a couple of creativity ones. I would love to take RYC 201 though and the Finding the Light class. Just have too many other expenses right now (baby bump and D's room). Maybe next year!!! Can't wait to hear how you like it. Maybe we can take 201 together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! That truck is awesome too. I know how you feel though. Four kids is really tricky. I am faced with the same dilemma every time I try to get pics of Tracy's kids and Carson.

    ReplyDelete