Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21, 2010


Another beautiful Granddaughter....I have eight of them. Danielle is the oldest, a senior in high school and the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She was willing to model a few more of the hair accessories my daughter made.

I have a weakness for Dachshunds, and this one is a real pound puppy she just adopted. I had to add this one just because his hair is the same color as Danielle's, and I can't resist how cute they look together!






This look she's giving me, is because she put this one on in a non-traditional way. But, that's Danielle, always coming up with something creative or artistic.




2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!! They display the headbands so well and your beautiful granddaughter :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and hair accessories! I am loving that first headband. You'll have to let me know the name of her site. I also love the last shot. It's a super cute pic of Danielle and I do appreciate the "non-traditional" placement of the headband. : )

    ReplyDelete