Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18, 2010

Typing that date in is daunting! When did it get to be August anyway??? I feel like I missed the whole summer. I was actually chiling outside with the doggies a few minutes ago. There was a cool wind blowing. Here are a few favorite pics from the park the other day. The only place I went today, was to the Chiropractor. I should have taken the camera along. He's pretty cute!!! No't to mention how he's saved me from so many aches and pains the past 5 years!! Well, back to the photo subject...the park


My cute daughter in law

My daughter...These two were crazy on these horses!


Isn't this cute? the funny thing about it, is that she's barely moving. There was a wind blowing her hair, and it looks as if she's really flying. Photo's can be deceiving. If she were going any slower, she wouldn't be moving at all.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, I love the slide photo. I have a similar one with my daughter. Found your site through clickinmoms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee! Looks like a fun day at the park. And Rory looks like she is flying down the slide. The foot up, the look on her face, the hair flying. So cute!

    ReplyDelete