Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010


I have been wanting to take some photos of these rag dolls that my grandmother made for me. I keep them in a cabinet where they are protected. I cleaned up this old wagon and went out with the camera.

Rory didn't want to be left out....she got in and held the dolls



While it is not posed or anything...this is probably my favorite of the day today, simply because I was just playing with manual settings, always hoping to achieve better results, and I got a bunch of them like this one SOOC!!

3 comments:

  1. So you kept the wagon!!!! It looks great and Rory is as cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!! LOVE the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her skin tone looks amazing on the last one :O) What a neat treasure to have from your grandmother!

    ReplyDelete