Monday, June 14, 2010

June 14, 2010

I will be happy when I can get out there and shoot like I want to....for now, I have to improvise. Ordinarily, I would have laid on the grass and got this little mushroom in it's natural habitat. Instead, I had to pull it up, and rig up something to hold it against the window. I tried different exposures and took these at two different times of day for the light. After working with this silly thing for over an hour, I decided it is quite beautiful in it's own way. Now if I could only figure out how to stop my two Dachshunds from gobbling then up, I'd have it made!!!



2 comments:

  1. Cool shots! We have these things growing everywhere as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting mushroom!! Hope you can start laying on the ground again soon :O)

    ReplyDelete