Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 102 April 13, 2010

This is the view of the mountains from the end of my street. when I was driving home the clouds above them were so beautiful, but by the time I grabbed the camera and got back out there, the light was fading and the clouds had moved. So, it is not so beautiful here in this photo. What is important though, is that I LOVE these mountains and have looked at them every day of my life. When I leave the valley and go anywhere, I miss them terribly.
Tomorrow's photo will be better. I was kind of desperate for anything tonight.

3 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe that it is still cold anywhere! I grew up in the North GA/Blue Ridge mountains and they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean "not so beautiful"??? This is beautiful!!!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Karen, I can't believe this is the view from your street!! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete