Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 53 February 20, 2010

A tender moment between my oldest grandson and youngest granddaughter. Braden is the BEST cousin to seven little girls just on this side of the family. He waited a long time for any male cousins. He has three now, but they are much younger than he is....4, 3, and newborn.
Braden is almost 14, and a really great boy. I appreciate how he loves, and plays with his little girl cousins. They all adore him! She is quite interested in his cell phone and he is showing her some cool things!

4 comments:

  1. Braden sounds like a sweet boy! (Don't tell him I said that ;) ) I was the only girl of 7 cousins on my mother's side of the family. I had to be a tomboy to fit in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet child! I love her adoring look :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this picture- he has always been so great with my kids too. WE LOVE BRADEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! We have a similar situation in my family - my mom has 14 grandkids, ranging from 27 years old down to my youngest, at 9 months. The first 3 were boys, then 9 girls, then 1 boy, and another girl. :) The older boys have had to put up with a lot from all thos girls. Braden seems very sweet.

    ReplyDelete